Manufacturer Product Warranty:
The warranty of below-mentioned products is given by the manufacturer at the time of purchase:
Cabinet - 3 years warranty
Vertical Panels - 3 years warranty
Door Panels - 3 years warranty
Laminate - 3 years warranty
Handles & Knobs - 3 years warranty
Wire & Accessories - 1 year warranty
Hardware & Accessories - Lifetime Warranty
3 Years Workmanship and Warranty:
This warranty gives assurance to the buyer that the product will have no defective workmanship. The warranty is only applicable if the product is properly maintained and used for domestic purpose. The manufacturer gives a complete 3 years warranty to the buyer and it starts from the date of delivery of the product. In the case of any defect, there are two options:
1) Either the product will be repaired
2) Item replacement will be done because of defective quality
In case of unavailability of the warranted product, Studio Kook will provide a substitute of that product, which will have close similarity in dimension and colour of the original item.
This warranty is invalid if, a person apart from Studio Kook's representative installs or repairs the product, without taking legal approval from us. Our warranty is not applicable if the product is damaged because of the below-mentioned reasons:
1) Damage caused because of normal use (including cuts and scratches) or if wear or tear happens due to an accident.
2) Glass Shelf (s) and glass shutters are not covered under this warranty.
3) Wear and tear occurred due to certain chemicals
4) Mishandling or careless use
5) Mistreatment of the product, which includes the use of inappropriate cleaning material
6) Fading of a product because of exposure to ultraviolet light, heat and moisture. Warranty will also not work if panels, cabinets, doors and drawer fronts are experiencing too much steam.
7) Use of products at such a place which is not in consent with the product instructions and isn't approved by Studio Kook
8) Too much exposure to water and heat
Studio Kook is not responsible for the indirect loss which includes wear and tear of personal property, inconvenience and loss of use. Studio Kook's warranty for the product will never exceed the actual price of the purchased product and its replacement. Studio Kook provides a guarantee which follows Indian Consumer Law. A consumer is entitled to a replacement only in case of major damage and can demand compensation for other reasonable loss. The products will be replaced or replaced or repaired only in case of poor quality and when the damage isn't significant.
Proof of warranty claim:
Claim for replacement or repair will be approved only when the buyer gives proof of home ownership, invoice and warranty certificate given by Studio Kook at the time of purchase. Only the original purchaser of the product can avail the warranty benefits. It can't be transferred to the subsequent buyer of the property where the product is installed. Studio Kook reserves the right in case the damaged product is found by the company's representative before being claimed by the buyer. If it has been found that the product is not applicable for the warranty, then the buyer needs to pay Rs 1000 as inspection fee